ALB Indonesia Law Awards 2023
As we are nearing our 6th anniversary, it is indeed a pleasure to keep making history in Indonesian legal industry by being honoured as finalist across 21 categories at ALB Indonesia Law Awards 2023, covering 5 Individual Categories, 12 Firm Categories (including Indonesia Deal Firm and Law Firm of the Year), and 4 Deal Categories (including M&A Deal of the Year for second year in a row).
– Dealmaker of the Year – Pramudya A. Oktavinanda
– Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year – Melati Siregar
– Managing Partner of the Year – Pramudya A. Oktavinanda
– Woman Lawyer of the Year (Law Firm) – Kirana Sastrawijaya
– Young Lawyer of the Year (Law Firm) – Liyanto Wijaya
LAW FIRM CATEGORIES:
– Arbitration Law Firm of the Year
– Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
– Construction and Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
– ESG-Advisory Law Firm of the Year
– Fintech Law Firm of the Year
– Labour and Employment Law Firm of the Year
– Litigation Law Firm of the Year
– Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
– Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
– Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
– Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
– Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
Equity Market Deal of the Year:
– The USD360,000,000 Rights Issue of PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
– The USD336,000,000 Rights Issue of PT Sentul City Tbk.
M&A Deal of the Year:
– The IDR53 trillion Spin-off of Telkom’s Indihome Business into Telkomsel creating the largest Fixed Mobile Convergence solution in Indonesia; and
– The IDR6.7 trillion Spin-off of Telkom Sigma’s Data Center Business to new vehicle and New Investment for the Transformation of Telkom Sigma as one of Indonesia’s Largest IT Company.
For an in-depth look at the ALB Indonesia Law Awards 2023, as well as a comprehensive list of finalists, please visit this link:
#WeMasterTheGame #WeGetThingsDone #WeMakeTheImpossiblePossible