This policy describes how we handle personal information collected through our website. This policy does not apply to information provided to us in the course of any client attorney relationships or is protected by confidentiality.
The use of website does not create an attorney client relationship.
Information we collect
- We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, employer, phone number as well as other information you voluntarily give on our website.
- Our server logs automatically capture information regarding your operating system type, language, browser software type, IP address, items you viewed on our website, how long you spend on a particular item, including the access date and time you spent on our website.
- We may share your information to third party service providers solely for our benefit and in accordance with our instructions.
How we use information we collect
We may use information we’ve collected to monitor and improve our services and the performance of our servers, and to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our clients and other users of our website. We will only use that information for the purpose for which it was collected.
The following is an inexhaustive list of how we might use those information:
- We may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf.
- We may share your email and mailing list for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may collect and report to third parties aggregated information from our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- comply with law, regulation or other governmental requests;
- investigate or defend claims against us;
- detect, prevent or investigate illegal activities;
- repair or resolve technical issues in operation of our website;
- respond to a request by you to disclose the information; and
- address emergencies.
- We may share your personal info as an asset of the business in the event of sale, merger or other business transactions involving UMBRA or any of its affiliates.