Women in Business Law Awards APAC 2022
Tremendous congratulations are in order, as UMBRA has accomplished yet another breakthrough while going above and beyond to prove that there is indeed #NoFirmLikeUs. We are pleased to announce that we have been nominated for the Women in Business Law Awards APAC 2022 in six categories:
– Diverse Women Lawyers National Firm of the Year
– Gender Diversity National Firm of the Year
– Corporate Governance Lawyer of the Year (Poppy Cut Rahmasuci)
– Energy, Natural Resources and Mining Lawyer of the Year (Nindya Novianty)
– Finance Rising Star (Theresia Azalia)
– Indonesia Firm of the Year
The awards allow us the privilege to honour our women lawyers’ influential contributions to the legal industry, as well as UMBRA’s initiative to grow even more progressive and diverse than before.
These nominations hold a significant value for our firm, as we believe that gender diversity and equality within professional environment is important, especially in the legal industry. We strive to be a progressive law firms in this ever-evolving society and determined to create a women-friendly working environment for our lawyers.
#WeGetThingsDone #WeMasterTheGame #WeMakeTheImpossiblePossible