Jesseline’s experience includes:
Merger and Acquisition
- Advising EMPG Classifieds Holdings Limited in the proposed acquisition of Lamudi Global S.à.r.l., in relation to its Indonesian entities on the Indonesian compliance and regulatory issues, including the KPPU notification requirement
Conventional and Project Financing
- Representing PT Indo Raya Tenaga as borrower counsel in its US$2.7 billion project financing for the 2,000 MW Jawa 9-10 power plant project in Indonesia, the largest Indonesian project finance transaction in 2020 (2020).
- Representing PT Celebes Railway Indonesia in conventional and Shari’a (Musharakah Mutanaqisah) facility agreements to fund the Makassar – Parepare, Railway project – the first ever railway public private partnership project in Indonesia with a project value of around IDR 1 Trillion.
- Representing GudangAda, a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business-to-business (B2B) marketplace, in securing pre-seed funding from Alpha JWC Ventures, and participated by Wavemaker Partners.
- Representing the lender in a Syariah based financing agreement of up to USD20,000,000 to a leading Syariah peer-to-peer platform.
- Representing a multi-national investment fund in the USD10 million term loan facility to an Indonesian financial institution.
- Representing a multi-national investment fund in the USD4 million facility in the funding for Indonesian start-up sector.
Bank and Financial Institutions Transactions
- Representing a state-owned company in the landmark acquisition of commercial real estate assets in the amount of IDR 2-3 trillion.
- Representing DBS Bank Ltd as a purchaser in the sale and purchase of invoices with a value of up to USD 600 million under Network Procurement Agreement.
- Representing a United States fund in the sale and purchase of non-performance loan from a multi-national bank in Indonesia with value exceeding IDR1 trillion.
Bank and Financial Institutions Advisory
- Advising multinational finance companies in various regulatory compliance matters.
- Assisting major financing company in the standardization of its lease product standard agreements.
- Advising multinational finance companies in various regulatory compliance matters
- Advising a governmental authority in its regulatory products